- Rubber sole
- Platform measures approximately 0. inches
- ABZORB SBS is an engineered, non-cellular elastomer designed to provide optimal shock absorption and no compression set
- ABZORB provides a superior blend of cushioning and compression set features with Dupont Engage and Isoprene rubber for the ultimate ride
- C-CAP is a compression-molded EVA for superior midsole cushioning and flexibility
- ROLLBAR TPU posting system minimizes rear-foot movement that, when combined with TS2 system, achieves the ultimate in motion control
- LIGHTNING DRY lining
New Balance is dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals. It’s been their mission for more than a century to focus on research and development. It’s why they don’t design products to fit an image. They design them to fit. New Balance is driven to make the finest shoes for the same reason athletes lace them up: to achieve the very best.
Sharp in its simplicity and impressive in its performance, the 927 walking shoe from New Balance was designed for everyday wear. Abzorb foam cushioning in the heel and toe, moisture-wicking Lightning Dry fabric, Rollbar rear-foot control technology, and the Walking Strike Path in the outsole all help to provide comfort and stability. Staying committed to your exercise regimen has never been easier.